Once Convercent has been successfully configured for your organization, you’re now ready to communicate the new services to your employees and engage them with your new policies, education courses, company values and initiatives, and anonymous issue reporting.
The Sample Convercent Communications Guide offers announcement templates for sharing Convercent with your employees and vendors to help drive adoption within your organization and business relationships.
- Announcing the Convercent anonymous reporting solution
- Launching an education campaign with Convercent
- Launching a policy campaign with Convercent
- Launching values and initiatives with Convercent
- Announcing Convercent in your employee handbook
- Announcing Convercent in a corporate newsletter
- Referencing Convercent in your Code of Ethics
- Announcing Convercent as a new SOX compliant solution
- Announcing Convercent to your vendors
Click the link below to download the document.